The Chamber needs the continued support of the business community to provide it with the necessary resources to fund its activities. We are appealing to all local businesses to join the Chamber. There is strength in numbers and the more members we have, the better we will be able to influence the business environment.
Local businesses are experiencing challenging times and we believe that this is more reason then ever why we should work together to promote the economic development of Castlebar.
New Members We will soon be displaying details of our new members, please check back soon, thanks for your patience!
Benefits of membership Are you looking for new ways to promote the presence of your company/product/service? There is no better way, than through Chamber membership.
Membership of Castlebar Chamber offers you and your business a wide range of opportunities and benefits:
1. Networking opportunities
• Whether you are a start up business or a long established business looking to diversify your customer and client base, you can enjoy the opportunity to expand your business contacts with Chamber members in a relaxed environment.
• Our networking events provide a forum for meeting new business contacts and business leaders and allow you to increase your business profile, which can lead to sales and lead generation.
• For start up companies, Castlebar Chamber understands that it is vital to achieve recognition in the community and to establish credibility for your local enterprise and highlights start up companies in the appropriate manner at networking events.
• Our networking events also facilitate the exchange of business information ideas.
For more information on upcoming networking events, keep an eye on our events page
2. Training Programmes & Practical Seminars
• Our training programmes and seminars provide tuition and guidance in specialist areas at heavily discounted rates for members. Some events are free of charge for members.
• Learn more, develop and innovate for business.
• Recent successful seminars were in the areas of licensing and R & D, sales training and debt management.
For more information on upcoming training events and Chamber seminars, keep an eye on our events page.
3. Knowledge and information
• Castlebar Chamber will keep you informed of relevant developments arising out of the various Chamber initiatives and will provide you with information regarding the business community via email and via our newsletters.
• Breakfast & lunch briefings will also take place to address relevant and important topics.
• The dedicated members’ area on the Castlebar Chamber website hosts a members listing with details of each member’s business profile and contact details. Members can also access a database of useful information for businesses.
4. Marketing and promotion of your business
• Communicate your business message and build awareness by event sponsorship, advertising on the Chamber website, on Castlebar Chamber online media profiles and appearing in the Business Section of the Connaught Telegraph.
• Position your business effectively within the locality as a member of Castlebar Chamber.
• Business to business promotion opportunities.
5. Cost savings for your Business
• Member to member discount opportunities.
• Affinity deals for Chamber members with various media partners, insurance providers and others.
• Castlebar Chamber is the independent voice of businesses for the town. Help the Chamber promote your views and interests and influence decisions affecting your business at local and national level.
• Membership of the Chamber will enable you to contribute to business policy in the Region through Government (local & national) submissions and lobbying.
• Castlebar Chamber welcomes participation from members on committees and think tanks to progress business in the Region.
7. International Links
• Members can avail of valuable business contacts through our membership of the Worldwide Chamber Of Commerce Network namely:
• Chambers Ireland
• International Chamber of Commerce
Membership rates 2013
1 - 10 Employees €125
11 – 50 Employees €300
50 + Employees €800
How to become a member
To join the Castlebar Chamber of Commerce, please download and complete the attached membership application form 2013 and return via email: email@example.com or via post: Administrative Officer, Castlebar Chamber of Commerce, the Linenhall Centre, Linenhall Street, Castlebar, County Mayo together with the appropriate registration fee.